Nordmann Fir Christmas Trees
We only sell one type of Christmas tree and that’s the premium Nordmann Fir. These are the trees that customers want, in their minds, but don’t necessarily know what they’re called.
“Why do you only sell Nordmann Fir Christmas tree?"
Well, it’s a very good question to ask actually especially since over 21 different variations of the Christmas tree are sold each year. We know that because we can even name the majority of them.
Here goes; Balsam fir, Douglas-fir, Fraser Fir, Grand Fir, Guaremalan Fir, Jeffrey pine, Noble Fir, Nordmann Fir, Norfolk island pine, Norway spruce, Pinyon pine, Red Fir, Scots Pine, Serbian Spruce, Silver Fir, Stone pine, Swiss pine, White fir.
In the UK, the Nordmann Fir is the most sold specimen of Christmas each festive season. This specimen of tree is generally slightly more expensive than the Norway Spruce or the Scottish pine however you get what you pay for.
What makes the Nordmann Fir different?
- The trees are known to last longer (provided that they are maintained)
- The trees are more fuller, rounder and a general bushy Christmas Tree.
- Excellent needle retention
- Softer needles
- More ideal for indoor: unlike the Norway Spruce.
- The nations favourite Christmas Tree
- You’re buying quality and ‘you buy cheap, you buy twice’.
In summary, we only sell Nordmann Fir because the quality are far superior. Its more important to us that our customers are happy with both our product and service so that return next year. And, selling only Nordmann Fir helps us to achieve this goal.